The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Playing That "Guess the Gas Price" Game

We're getting ready to head over to the Squaw Creek Bar in Ingleside, Illinois, in just a few minutes to participate in their Chili Cookoff as judges, well, I will be one.  Liz doesn't like chili.  And, like I said before, I've never met a chili I didn't like unless the peppers are of the super hot variety.

Then, they have a band starting at five.

On the way over, we'll be guessing what new shock the Big Oil GRBs have in store for us in Fox Lake.  What will the new HIGHER gas price be?

I'm saying we'll have hit the $4 mark.  Well, $3.99.9, but everyone knows that is really $3.99, not $4.  It was $3.90 on Wednesday when I topped off, something I do often when the gas keeps going up.They generally raise it ten to fifteen cents at a time.

The other thing that will happen is that I will again get mad at the GRBs who are wrecking the country to put a little more (well, a lot!) dough in their pockets by taking it out of mine.

I Hate "Dose" Guys!!  --RoadDog

No comments: