The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Savannah Bound-- Part 8: Finally Get to Atlanta

With a smile on my face at having recovered my lost book (well, forgotten book, must have been a senior thing) I got ready to leave the airport, but stopped at the Delta check-in counter to see what was going on with the flight.  They were very helpful and said the plane would be leaving at 5 and got me rebooked on it.

So, I returned to the gate and grinned and bared it at the TSA security point again.  Just loads of fun, but again at least there wasn't a wait.  Nothing like having to go through that not once, but twice.

And, out to the gate and this time got on the plane and we became airborne.  Sadly, before we left, they had a computer glitch and had to shut it down and reboot.  Once rebooted, however, we couldn't get the screens in front of us at the sea to work.

Well, at least I had a good book to read now.

Lots of clouds on the way and at times rough flying.  The atmosphere was sure in a mood today.  Sadly, with all the clouds I couldn't look at the ground, something I enjoy doing when flying.

The clouds finally broke when we neared Atlanta.  And, we landed.

Finally.  Almost There.  --RoadFlyer


No comments: