The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Savannah Bound-- Part 6: Boarding a Plane and On My Way

At 1:45 a plane drew up to our gate and a lot of people got off.  Most were pulling carry-ons or toting back packs.  

After awhile, we started boarding.  Boarding goes by group.  Guess which of these nine groups I was in?

Listed in order of when called to board:

Free Board (persons with children or needing help

Active/retired military

First Class

Diamond Medallion

Travelers Class

Sky Priority

Main 1

Main 2

Main 3

Being somewhat of a peon, I got on with the last group.  Most people got on in the last three groups.

But, at least I'm on the plane and waiting to leave.  I found that I had a screen in front of me with lots of movies offered and started watching it.

Last On, But On My Way (Or So I Thought).  --RoadFlying



No comments: