Wednesday, March 14, 2018
I'd Like To Add Some Food You Should Try in Illinois
That was an impressive list for sure. But, they overlooked some so I feel obliged to include them here.
1. CHICAGO DOG-- No ketchup, though. All over the area.
2. CHICAGO PIZZA-- All over (and you cut the pizza into squares)
3. CHICAGO DEEP DISH PIZZA--
4. COZY DOG-- Springfield
5. BEER NUGGETS-- Fried dough. Started in DeKalb, but now in many places in the northeastern part of the state.
6. ITALIAN BEEF-- Thin slices with au jus,
7. ONION LOAF-- Hackney's Chicago suburbs
8. DEEP-FRIED CAJUN POTATO SALAD-- Fatty's in DeKalb
Oh Boy. --RoadHog