The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Got My Packer Gear

Well...hat, actually.

OK, I showed the green and gold down in Cape Coral, Florida, and environs before, during and the next two days after the game on the 6th. Now, I'll be showing it through Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and back to Florida, albeit, another part of the state.

The Packer Super Bowl XLV hat is new, however. Tuesday before we left, Liz and I took a drive north to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, figuring we wouldn't find much in Illinois. The Wal-Mart had a big display and I bought a hat and Liz got a tee shirt.

As long as we were there, we ate at one of our favorite places, Popeye's (not the chicken chain) overlooking Geneva Lake. I was surprised to see a bald eagle flying over the lake near the Riviera Docks.

Granted, I would have rather had a Bears Super Bowl hat, but if Da Bears can't do it, let Da Pack do it.

Reckon the Favre (Is That How You Spell It?) Era is Officially Over. --RoadDog

No comments: