The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Gettin' My Travelin' Music Together

Sometime later this week, I figure to be out on the old road heading to North Carolina for the Thanksgiving holidays.

I'm not sure exactly which way I'll go, but am thinking of US-34 through Indiana then pick up US-33 in Ohio.

But, I have to also plan the music I will listen to when not tuned into local stations.

My Five Road CDs:

TILL THE LAST SHOT'S FIRED: The Definitive Greatest Hits of Trace Adkins

CHARLESTON, SC 1966-- Darius Rucker

MY KINDA PARTY-- Jason Aldean

THE BIG TO-DO-- Drive By Truckers

HITS ALIVE-- Brad Paisley

On the Road Again in a Country Sort-of Way--RoadDog

No comments: