The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Two Days to Record Store Day!!!


This coming Saturday, April 13, is Record Store Day, our annual salute to those old record stores, you know, the mom and pop stores.

To me  it is a chance to do one of my  favorite things and flip through albums, one of my all-time favorite things to do.  CD flipping is Okay, but nowhere as much enjoyment as album flipping.  And, there is NO fun in download flipping.

I plan on going at least to Vinyl Frontier Records in McHenry, Illinois, my main mom and pop store.  I'll likely buy several vinyl albums and several CDs.

I also enjoy seeing young people, mostly high school age, in there looking at vinyl albums.  Perhaps there is hope after all for us old dinosaurs.

Flipping Albums.  Yes!!  --RoadDog

No comments: