The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, April 5, 2019

To Honor the Blue: Funeral Procession of Illinois State Policeman Gerald Ellis


Illinois is reeling right now after the deaths of three state troopers, a McHenry County Sheriff's Police officer and a Chicago police officer in the last just over a month's time.

It is a dangerous job.  One that certain people don't seem to appreciate.

I am leaving to meet some former Magee Middle School (Round Lake, Illinois) teachers in Bristol, Wisconsin, in a few minutes and afterwards will try to find a place along the funeral procession route of State Trooper Gerald Ellis, who sacrificed his life to keep innocents alive from a wrong-way driver on an interstate last week.

I hope to view the procession, which I understand to be two hours long somewhere along Illinois Highway 173 east of Antioch.  I'll have my Blue Lives matter U.S. flag with me.

A Real Hero.  Thank You for Being There

No comments: