The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, May 28, 2018

Running the Cars-- Part 1: On the Road


I just got back from my annual trip to Indianapolis where I spent my time from Thursday to today.  For someone who didn't use to like any kind of car racing, I am essentially hooked on it now.

THURSDAY, MAY 24

My 67th birthday.

Up early and packed then went on the internet to post to all blogs.  I head previously written out the entries.

Went to Sue and Paul's house at 9:30 a.m. and put my stuff aboard their RV and then we were off.  We took Rollins Road to Grand Avenue and stopped for our breakfast of champions, sliders from White Castle, well, actually a lot of sliders as in a 30-pack Crave Case.

We ate on the way south on the Tri-State Tollway, and past Great America with all those roller coasters.

Thanks I-65, Not Nearly So Jaw-Shattering!!  --RoadDog

No comments: