The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Warm Here We Come--Part 17: How 'Bout Them Indians?


SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 3

Alas, we're in Florida and it was considerably cool this morning.  Could have stayed home and had this.  But still 30 degrees warmer.  

While getting ready to go out to eat, a lady walked by and saw my White Sox shirt and hat and she said she was a Cleveland Indians fan and madder than all get out about them dropping the Indian logo after this season.  She said she was buying as much stuff as she could with Chief Wahoo on it.

I told her that I would have pulled for the Indians in the 2016 World Series, but not with the Chicago Cubs playing in it.  Anybody else in the National League and I would have been for Cleveland.  After all, I AM an American league fan and besides, the Indians are in our division.

Went over to Burger King for their two breakfast sandwiches for $4 deal.  Real good.  Bought some stuff from Dollar Tree and got a King Cake from Winn-Dixie.  It is not Mardi Gras without King Cake!!

Cool though it was this morning, it warmed up enough by noon that I could enjoy shorts and tee shirt.  Makes me much happier.

A Happy Dog is Better.  --RoadDog

No comments: