From the May 19, 2016 BT. According to Conor Meary from Holiday Motors.
1. LONDON TO EDINBURGH-- The English capital to Scotland: Oxford, Cotswalds, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Peak District, Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District. (400 miles)
2. US ROUTE 61-- Minnesota to Louisiana. Blues and Jazz. (683 miles)
3. HANA HIGHWAY (HAWAII)-- One day trip along the northern coast of the island. 59 bridges.
4. CAUSEWAY COASTAL ROUTE (NORTHERN IRELAND)-- Great views, unforgettable scenery. Should take 4-9 days: Giant's Causeway, Dark Hedges, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge.
5. ROUTE 1 (ICELAND)-- Ring Road around the island. Glaciers, mountains glaciers and wild coasts: Skogafoss Waterfall and Jokulsarlon Lagoon. (ten days to two weeks)
For Those of Us Ready to Branch Out. --RoadDog
WLS Top Ten for October 20, 1967: "Never My Love"
20 hours ago