121. THE BORG WARNER TROPHY RAN OUT OF ROOM FOR PORTRAITS IN 1986.
A base was added for the '87 race.
122. Bobby Rahal was the last driver to grace the original trophy when he won in 1986.
123. The only portrait on the trophy not of a driver is that of track owner Tony Hulman. It was added in 1987.
124. The new base added nearly 13 inches to the trophy's height, which now stands atfive feet, 4.75 inches.
125. It now weighs in at 110 pounds.
Big Ol' Trophy. --RoadDog
USS Tigress-- Part 1: At the Battle of Lake Erie
57 minutes ago