The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, September 6, 2021

That 80s A to Z Music Weekend Continues on the Drive-- Part 2: 'Lunatic Fringe'

And, like I said in the last post, it streams.  If this is a special decade for you, give it a listen.

I have been recording segments of it on cassette tapes and will go back and rerecord my favorites onto one, two or maybe three cassette tapes for play when I cruise in my newly refurbished 1985 Pontiac Firebird with its tape deck.  I have not yet been recording today, but have enjoyed listening to these songs.

Ones that I WOULD have put on the Greatest Hits tapes are shown with and (*).

*MANDOLIN WIND-- Bruce Hornsby

MAN ON A CORNER--  Genesis

MAMA--  Genesis

*MAJOR TOM (COMING HOME)--  Peter Schilling

MAGIC POWER--  Triumph

*MAGIC--  Cars

*LUNATIC FRINGE--  Red Rider

*LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT--  Loverboy

LOVE WALKS IN--  Van Halen

*LOVE STINKS--  J. Geils Band

LOVE SONG--  Tesla

*LOVE SHACK--  B-52s

*LOVE MY WAY--  Psychedelic Furs

*LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD--  Pat Benatar

*LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR--  Aerosmith

LOVE BITES--    Def Leppard

Name That Tune (from the above songs):   "You Love Her But She Loves Him."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"Love Stinks"


No comments: