7. Check out museums. two of note are the Neon Museum and Mob Museum. At least you're not losing money gambling.
8. Also, there are a lot of street performers.
9. Avoid steakhouses and buffet bonanzas. Go to delis and local restaurants. And, definitely, positively, In-N-Out Burgers.
10. Take the bus on Route 109. It is $2 a ride or $20 for three days.
11. Get out of town. Some neat places to visit are the Valley of Fire State Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Also Mount Charleston.
Lucky Seven-Eleven. --RoadDog
North Carolina A & T and Kutztown University
6 hours ago