The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sure is Crummy Weather-- Nailed!!!

I'll be getting caught up today on some backed up various alerts dealing with roads, the Civil War and World War II because of this lousy snow storm. This is the third straight year we've had what I consider to be a LOUSY WINTER. That would be too much cold and snow.

I don't mind some, but this is ridiculous. Being retired, I might think about heading southward, but they're getting cold, so I might as well stay here and "enjoy" our own cold.

Just as well we didn't leave to do the snowbird thing as yesterday I took he '03 Malibu in to the dealer, Ray Chevrolet in Fox Lake, to have the oil changed. I mentioned that the engine coolant light was coming on every so often and for them to check it out.

The lower gasket was allowing the oil and radiator fluid to mix. Bad news and the word gasket is at least $500. We pick it up today, if we can get out of the driveway. Sets me back $840!! Ouch!!

I Must Be in the Wrong Bidness. --RoadDog

No comments: