The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Go You White Sox!!!


The first part of the annual Chicago cross-town Sox vs. Cubs series begins in a few minutes. As a Sox fan since 1965, you know who I'm pulling for. However, I am not like many, who, if they are Sox fans, hate the Cubs, and vice versa. I will pull for the Cubs all the time, UNLESS they play Da Sox.

My all-time favorite Sox team was 1967, even though they pulled a Cubs the last five games of the season and blew the pennant. My second favorite Sox team was 1983. Third favorite would have to be the 2005 World Champions. That was a great time during the playoffs after the roughest two months ever in August and September when they almost blew a 15 game lead. Those Indians just weren't losing. Talk about a great time to hit your stride--- 11-1 in the playoffs.

I see there is a 2005 Championship ring on E-Bay, but way too expensive for me.

Pulling for Da Sox. --RoadDog

No comments: