The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Indy 500's Carb Day: Blues Traveler and Train


The cost to attend Carb Day is $30 and I think that is quite reasonable for all that you get, especially the concert at the end.

This year, we saw Blues Traveler opening for Train.  I knew a few songs Train has done, but listened a lot before I went to You Tube and found that I heard another couple songs.  I don't listen much to today's music anymore, or even music from the 2000s.

Train is an excellent group and I even am looking for a CD of their music.

Blues Traveler is an good band that I was familiar with, but they jam too much.  I figure that with a name like "Blues" that is to be expected.

--RoadDog

No comments: