The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Wilber's Barbecuse, Goldsboro, N.C.-- A Trip to the 'Cue Place of All 'Cue Places

From "The Best Tar Heel Barbecue" by Jim Early.

On May 5, I made my every visit pilgrimage to that favorite 'cue place I have been going to for a long time, Wilber's.

A plate of barbecue comes with the barbecue, of course, and you also get cole slaw, potato salad and hush puppies.  I am not a big fan of their potato salad, so ordered my usual double cole slaw.  Of course, to me, the proper way to eat bbq is an equal amount of 'cue and cole slaw on each forkful.

The price is now $9.95 for a plate, less if you get a tray which has less 'cue and only one side of cole slaw.

--RoadDog


No comments: