The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, March 15, 2010

New Cruising Music

One big reason I bring a couple new CDs with me is to listen to is to imprint that album on the trip. These are songs that will always remind me of my travels.

I generally listen to a CD, then start pressing seek on the radio. Getting local stations is all part of any good cruise. That provides lots of flavor, plus, you never know when you might hear about something good.

Last night, I was listening to WNCT to Steve Hardy's show and heard about the Daffodil Festival in Fremont, NC, on March 27th, something I'd like to see.

CDs on my listening list for this trip:

PSYCHEDELIC SUNRISE-- THE CHESTERFIELD KINGS (again, thanks Little Steven)

GET OFF ON THE PAIN-- GARY ALLAN

NEED YOU NOW-- LADY ANTEBELLUM

THAT LONESOME SONG-- JAMEY JOHNSON

Cruisin' and Tunin'. --RoadDog

No comments: