The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Deep in the Heart of Vol Land

Writing from Sevierville, Tn., not too far from Knoxville, where tomorrow night, good old NIU, Northern Illinois University, takes on the Tennessee Volunteers in a football game. I sure don't see much hope, but, GO HUSKIES!!!! Most people here seem to think we have a chance, but, I think they need somebody to pound on, and we're just the guys to do it.

Getting together with my brother and sister-in-law as well as nephew and his wife, who both went to Tennessee. So, it is a family thing.

So far on the trip, we have spent nights in Richmond, Indiana; Mt. Airy, NC; Goldsboro, NC; Topsail Beach, NC; Carolina Beach, NC; Myrtle Beach, SC; Little River, SC, and now Sevierville.

I'll be writing about this trip in more detail when I get home.

No comments: