The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can't Believe He Ate the Whole Thing

Back on September 20th, I wrote about Denny's Beer Barrel restaurant in Clearfield, Pennsylvania and their HUGE burgers. Well, one fella done ate a whole big one, and he did it in under the allotted time.

Brad Sciullo of Uniontown, Pennsylvania, finished a 15 pound cheeseburger in four hours and 39 minutes and still had 21 minutes to go on October 13th. The picture of him and his adversary is currently one of the most-e-mailed photos on Yahoo.

I imagine he got the cheeseburger for free since he accomplished the task. Otherwise, it would have cost $49.95.

Not only did he eat that 15 pounder, but he also had to consume over five pounds of toppings to bring the total weight to 20.2 lbs.. That would include the bun, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, mild banana peppers and a cup each of mustard, relish, ketchup, and mayonnaise.

I could have handled that except for the banana peppers. Yuck!!!

I think I'll have to drop by this place next time heading for NC. Plus, I see that Punxsutawney and State College (Home of Penn State) are in the area as well. I'm a big fan of Papa Joe and Phil.

Want Some Fries With That Burger? --RoadDog

No comments: