The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Veterans Memorial Tollway to Open Nov. 11th


The much-delayed I-355 southern extension, connecting I-55 and I-80 in Chicagoland will have its grand opening this Sunday, November 11th and will be called Veterans Memorial Tollway. Definitely a good day to open the Veterans Memorial Tollway.

Only, I wish it didn't have the word tollway on it. Chicagoland tollways were always on the expensive side, but, now, with the I-Pass, the rates have been doubled if you don't have one. I don't drive them enough, fortunately, so purchasing a transponder and the credits would not be a choice.

Plus, I like to drive the two lane roads whenever possible. As a matter of fact, I drive Illinois Highway 47 from Woodstock to Dwight, Illinois to avoid the Chicago "hassle" as I call it.

Another Superslab, But, at Least it Has a Worthy Name. --RoadDog

No comments: