The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Savannah Bound-- Part 23: Saying Goodbye to Olaf, Final Four and a Wellness-Check

SATURDAY, APRIL 6

A couple came over and adopted Olaf the kitten which took the temptation away from me.  Sorry Julie.

I sure enjoyed watching the NCAA Men's Final Four games today, but Ed doesn't care about college basketball and Julie only cares about the University of Georgia Bulldogs football.  But, she toughed it out and watched.

The Purdue (who I was pulling for)- NC State game was close in the first half, then a blowout for the Boilermakers.  And, Alabama (who'd have ever figured Alabama in a college basketball Final Four) game with UConn was really close until the last five minutes.  Then UConn blew them out.

During the games I received a phone call from my home town police department saying that my neighbors had requested a well-being check and they had to break my side garage door down.  I was not upset at all.  It is good my neighbors keep an eye on me since I now live alone and because of my age, 72.

--Old RoadDog


No comments: