The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, February 9, 2024

Back Again After Being Back Again Earlier

Back in December, I was so happy to be posting again.  A buddy with technology knowledge came over and got me back on line after being off since May.  I was a happy lad, but then it went down again and I decided I needed a new pc for upstairs.

I somehow got the new one hooked up and working (and believe me I am still amazed).  I now am trying to remember how to get back on my blogs and two e-mails sites.  Those passwords and verification codes are driving me to go to a bar tonight.  

But, I finally have gotten to this four blog site and have posted to day to all eight blogs.  However, today's posts was the last time for one of them.  Now, I only have one e-mail site to get back and I'll be somewhat set for the most part.

Just Loving All This Technology Stuff.  --RoadDog


No comments: