The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, May 8, 2023

And, Of Course, What Would Record Store Day Be Without Records?

SATURDAY, APRIL 22

As in LPs.  I did go through many of the Vinyl Frontier's albums.  There is just somehing about flipping through then that brings back memories of the good old record store days.

And, did I just hear that sales of albums have surpassed sales of CDs?

I ended up buying four albums (two of them multiple sets).  And, I sure like the prices for the used ones better than the prices for the new ones.
I bought:

Easy As Pie--  Billy "Crash" Craddock

Shake Off the Demon--  Brewer and Shipley

Bobby Goldsboro's 10th Anniversary Album  (two albums)

72 Top Original Hits by the Original Artists  (4 albums)

--RoadRecords


No comments: