The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, May 5, 2023

A Cappuccino, Nathan's and a Record Store

SATURDAY, APRIL 22

After sufficiently freezing, I was glad to get back in the car and drove to Thornton's on US-12 and bought a large cappucinno for $1.79, a lot better deal than you'd get at Five Bucks.  Then drove over to McHenry for Record Store Day.

I stopped along the way at Jewel which now has a Saturday special with quarter pound Nathan's hot dogs.  I loves those Nathan's and at that price.  Gosh!!  Bought three, two for later.

I went to my favorite record store, The Vinyl Frontier.  Nothing like a Mom and Pop Record Store, especially on a day honoring them.  

Sadly, I have lost several of my favorites over the years:

Record Revolution in DeKalb, Illinois

Full Cyrkle Records on Crystal Lake, Illinois

The Record Rack in Goldsboro, North Carolina

--RoadRecords


No comments: