The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Famous People Buried at Forest Lawn Cemetery in California-- Part 1: Lucille Ball and Clark Gable


In the last post, I mentioned that Anita King was buried at this cemetery.  Whenever I find out where someone I am writing about was buried, I look up the cemetery to find out who else is buried there that I might have heard of in the past.

When I looked up this cemetery, WOW!!

A whole lot of famous people are buried there.  Here is a partial list.

From Ranker "Famous People Buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park."

Michael Jackson

Elizabeth Taylor

Lucille Ball

James Stewart

Clark Gable

Bette Davis

Humphrey Bogart

Jean Harlow

Stan Laurel

Liberace

Rod Steiger

Sandra Dee

More.  --RoadStar

No comments: