The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

2017 Indy 500-- Part 27: Looking At Chevys


Saturday, May 27

Watched the 1992 Indy 500 on the big screen by the Pagoda which had thirteen wrecks.  Al Unser, Jr. won.  It was the closest race in history up until then.  However, close races are pretty much the norm these days.

Probably my favorite thing to do on these Saturday walk-arounds is go to the Chevrolet exhibit and see all those neat cars.  Since Pontiac is gone, I am a Chevy Guy these days.Those Corvettes and Camaros, Wow, get me to salivating.  Of course, a more realistic Chevy for me is the Malibu (we have a 2003 and a 2011 Malibu and the next "family car" will probably be a Malibu).

The 2017 Indy 500 car is the 2017 Chevy Camaro and are they ever decked out for $55,000.If I decide to get rid of our 1985 Pontiac Firebird, there may be a used Camaro in the future.

However, a problem now with Chevy cars is that they no longer come with CD players.  That could be a deal killer for me as I am not a downloader and love my CDs.  And, of course, the last car we got which also had a cassette player was the 2003.I guess it would have to be a post buying product I;d have to have installed.  But Chevy would have to cover it.

--RoadDog

No comments: