4. Little Rock Central High School-- Arkansas. Once the largest high school in the U.S.. Focal point of the Civil Rights Movement.
5. Cathedral of St. Vibian-- Los Angeles
6. Governor's island National Monument-- New York City. Military base.
7. Angel Island Immigration Station-- San Francisco. "The Ellis Island of the West."
8. Travelers' Rest-- Montana The only archaeologically verified Lewis & Clark campsite.
9. President's Cottage-- Washington, D.C.
10. Nine Mile Canyon-- Utah. Ute and Fremont Indians
11. Statler Hilton Hotel-- Dallas
North Carolina A & T and Kutztown University
6 hours ago