The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cruisin' Nebraska-- Part 3-- State Originals

Continuing with my look at Nebraska.

This time, it is about ORIGINALS, meaning things that come from Nebraska.

*** Center Pivot Irrigation (is this what waters circles of land?)

*** Kool-Aid from the town of Hastings

*** Arbor Day (I have bought little bitty seedlings from the Arbor Day Foundation.)

*** Cabela's-- the big outdoors store

*** Runza (OK, I admit I have no idea here.) (I just looked it up and it is a chain of restaurants featuring overstuffed sandwiches based almost entirely in Nebraska and a few locatins in surrounding states.)

*** Cliff Notes--- (What got me through high school and college. I was partying too much to read those darn books. Thanks, Cliff.)

From the 2010 Official Travel Guide.

And You Thought There Was Nothing to See or Do in Nebraska. --RoadDog

No comments: