The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Don't That Just Burn You

Listening to Lon Helton's CMT's Country Countdown USA on Chicago's US 99 right now. George Strait, one of my favorite country performers, is guest-hosting. He just set an all-time record with 53 Number 1 hits with his "I Just Saw God." Now that is an impressive accomplishment.

Anyway, to get to what just burned me, it was a commercial for British Petroleum about the wonderful things they are doing with gas. Yeah Guys, Right!!

You're the reason I can't get out on the road as much as I'd like these days. How many people are you and you buds hurting in your quest for obscene profits?

Gas Gouge, Anyone? --RoadDog

No comments: