The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Merriest of Merry

I would like to wish all my road buddies and preservationists a very Merry Christmas.

I'm sitting here at the old 'pute and two-fingered typing away while watching and listening to my all-time favorite favorite seasonal movie, "A Christmas Story." Hey Ralphie, "You'll put your ....." Thank you TBS for the 24 hour marathon!!! I'm working on my second time through.

It is also Jimmy Buffett's 61st birthday today, one of my favorite performers. Can he Really be 61?

1 comment:

Brian Butko said...

I got a Red Ryder for Christmas!! Gonna get protective glasses before we try it - don't want to shoot any eyes out....