The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lights Go On at Harvard Stadium


Harvard Stadium joins Chicago's Wrigley Field in the electric age tonight, 104 years after it was built. The lights will come on for the 103rd meeting between the Harvard Crimson and Brown, dating back to 1893.

The stadium is a National Historic Landmark and has elements of both Greek and Roman architecture. At one time, the American Football League's Boston Patriots played there.

I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Personally, I like football in the day time. I am very unhappy with the Chicago Bears schedule this year, what with five games after 7:30, and five more at 3 -3:30 PM. I like my Bears at noon. I can go with high schools playing Friday nights, but, let's keep college and pros during the day.

Daytime Football, That's for Me. --RoadDog

No comments: