The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, March 18, 2024

Finally Got My CB&C

The first two attempts I made to get cb&c (corned beef & cabbage) dinners this past Saturday ended in failure.  No cb&c for me.  Sadly, this is the only time of the year you can get it.  I sure wouldn't mind if I could find a place to get it year round.

Plus, I have a particular way I want my cb&c.  Each fork full needs to have equal parts corned beef and cabbage.  Plus I like a bit of medium horseradish on it.  And, of course, the whole thing needs to be liberally peppered.

I also like to have the mini potatoes, cooked onions and carrots and a piece of rye bread heavily buttered.

But, the third attempt proved to be the charm as I got a heaping plate full of cb&c at Saylor Mick's in Spring Grove and yesterday, the actual St. Patrick's Day, I got another plate of my beloved at the St. Baldrick's celebration at the Fox Lake American Legion.

So, Two for Four's Not So Bad.  --RoadCorned


No comments: