The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Along66, Jan. 2023: Illinois Tourism in Tournament of Roses Parade

I take these posts from the Route 66 News site which has daily posts on what is going on along our favorite old road.  The site has more information and pictures as well as videos on occasion.  This is the best source for information on Route 66.

I run a month behind time (except when  I do something I came across on my own like the last post on Edwardsville).  I also just pick the stories of most interest to me.

JANUARY 1, 2021

The Illinois Office of Tourism to enter their first-ever float in the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California, on January 2.

It is 24-feet tall and has 30,000 flowers.  Also, this took 22,000 volunteer-hours to complete.

--RoadDog


No comments: