The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Just One Day Left to Vote on Best Roadside Motel

 I cast my vote earlier today.  

Today is the last day to vote for your favorite roadside motel.  I am sure all of them are great experiences, but I am kind of prone to favor the ones on Route 66 and the Lincoln Highway for some reason.

The last i saw (they are not printing the top ten vote-getters anymore so the winner will be a surprise), but the last I saw, we had the three Route 66 and one Lincoln Highway motels in the Top Ten.

Again, the Route 66 and Lincoln Highway motels:

Wigwam Motel--  Holbrook, Arizona

Road Runner Lodge--  Tucumcari, New Mexico

Blue Swallow Motel--  Tucumcari, New Mexico

Lincoln Motor Court--  Mann's Choice, Pennsylvania

And, You Vote Via Internet. No Mailing Worries.   --RoadVote


No comments: