The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The 14th Year and 5,736th Post For This Blog


RoadDog's RoadLog Blog.  Has a certain poetic element.

This was my very first blog which started back in 2007.  As of this post, I now have 5736 posts and it has run for 14 years.

I sure wasn't sure what I was going to do after retiring from teaching in 2006 after 33 years.  I knew I was going to be doing something, just not what.

Liz and I had gotten into old roads back in 2002 after a spring break trip on Route 66 in Illinois and Missouri.  I was on a road trip and visiting my nephew Andy's family in White House, Tennessee, and mentioned I might like to start a blog, but didn't know how.  His wife, Andrea, showed me how and off I went to way too much blogging.

I now have eight active blogs, having just started a new one in September of 2019.

The RoadDog sign-off is because that's my "Road" name.

Way Too Much Time, But I'm Sure Enjoying It.  --RoadBlog

No comments: