Sunday, January 7, 2018

A Fire at Electric Corners in Sycamore


From the December 6, 2017, MidWeek  "Looking Back."

1917, 100 Years Ago.

"The DeKalb fire department received word of a fire in a vacant house at Electric Park corners.  The house, formerly was on the opposite side of the highway and was once used as a filling station.

"When a modern station was erected on the route between DeKalb and Sycamore, the frame building was moved across the road."

--RoadDog

No comments: